2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective get a Hedge Fund Analyst position in a well-established firm that gives possibilities for expert growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound understanding of finance and bookkeeping
- Profound knowledge of alternative assets, business finance, equity research and financial investment financial
- Familiarity with Factiva, Reuters Knowledge, CapitalIQ and Bloomberg
- Capability to study, evaluate and perform research on potential opportunities
- Capability to strategize hedge investment investments and analyze marketplace conditions
- Exceptional analytical and critical reasoning skills
Hedge Fund Analyst
BNY Mellon, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Provided analytical and study help in the evaluation of current and prospective hedge fund managers.
- Consolidated decimal and qualitative tracking information.
- Performed valuation, financial investment return and sensitiveness analyses.
- Reviewed effectively exclusive equity fund and company offering materials, quarterly financials, bookkeeping reports and tracked performance of resources.
- Assisted effortlessly with investment committee presentation planning along with other interaction materials.
- Collected and synthesized industry information from leading online and off-line information sources and choose conferences.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bloomberg hedge fund start up conference 2013 - Administration
Hedge Fund Activism
IBN Hedge Fund Administration Services Case Study 2015