- Created in 1992, Highbridge is a global alternative investment management organization with more than $26 billion in AUM1
- Manages fundamental and quantitative techniques across multi-strategy and single-strategy hedge funds, general public and personal credit and day-to-day liquidity vehicles
- History of developing innovative and advanced financial investment methods
Central to Highbridge's core viewpoint is a dedication to revolutionary investing. With more than twenty years of experience through changing market conditions, Highbridge has a successful ability to develop unique investment answers to fulfill consumers' altering needs.
Advancement associated with the Highbridge System
- Highbridge had been started in 1992 as a multi-strategy fund. Ever since then, the firm has actually included diversified investment capabilities and established multiple stand-alone funds dedicated to creating returns from uncorrelated, idiosyncratic alpha resources
- In belated 2004, Highbridge and JPMorgan investment control entered into a strategic alliance with JPMorgan purchasing an ownership stake in Highbridge, enabling the firm to help institutionalize the business enterprise and broaden its offerings
- Today, Highbridge provides investment solutions across asset courses, geographies and liquidity range on a powerful, institutional quality working and risk infrastructure
You might be planning to leave the J.P. Morgan Institutional investment control web site
Kindly mouse click below to carry on or choose the exit option regarding straight to remain on this site.
Many thanks for revealing
Your e-mail has-been sent. We appreciate you making the effort to fairly share our web site.
Copy & Paste Page Link
Copy the hyperlink below to bookmark or share this site.